Thursday, April 13, 2006

Old School (not the movie)

Here I am, sitting at school in the nursing lounge, kicking back, took off my shoes and stretching on this leather chair thing. I've got my ibook on my lap and I'm typing away for this blog post because I now have writer's block for my essay, which, I told my teacher, is already done but I just forgot to include it in the envelope I handed in to her. So now I'm supposed to e-mail this tonight to her.

Class ended 2+ hours ago but I'm chillin here because I want this paper done before I head home 'cause I know once I walk in the apartment, I'm either crashing and not waking up or I'm going to browse until Primetime comes on (the OC, CSI, ER) or until the HABS vs Bruins game comes on at 7pm. I have to start studying for my first exam on Monday (French) and then Leadership (Wednesday). How come I can spit out all this crap for my blog and not even produce a sentence for my essay? Damn this lifestyle of mine...damn it to hell. I need better work ethic than this. I've been fortunate enough to have a cool teacher who accepts tardiness without penalties. Otherwise, I'd have failed 3rd year last semester!

So to force myself to work, I'm kickin it back old school and hanging out in school to keep myself from passing out. I've got my iTunes on and all my books laid out. I'm even "hogging" this long table in the lounge all to myself so I have as much space as I need. Anyway, back to work. I've got 1:15 left on my iBook battery. I gotta cram now and finish 3 more essay pages in 1 hour, before my battery dies!

3 Comments:

At 7:32:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

procrasitnation really is a horrible thing

i cannot focus either!!!

 
At 10:32:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

dud,e when u going to put a new post on here????

 
At 11:08:00 AM, Blogger Emz said...

haha! fine fine i will post every day from now on until exams are over. but i really do my postings on my MAIN page! and i also post when i have an "update" on my NURSING and other pages :) cause i am a loser like that. haha!

book my MAIN page! and you should start making MORE blog pages like meeeeeeeee so i have more to visit!!!!

emzblogs.blogspot.com!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home