Sunday, April 16, 2006

Every day for the next 2 weeks...

I will be posting a blog to share my nursing student experience! What I am doing, why, when, where and how...all that and more! It'll be boring but that is what my life is all about anyway. So you are getting the REAL me!

PAST:
Today is Easter Sunday.
Got home from mass.
Having lunch with parents.

PLAN:
I plan to start studying French once parents leave the apartment.
Probably at 1pm.
Then after 2 hours, study nursing leadership notes.
Man, I really want a nap somwehere in between.
Bah, can't afford it.
No more time.

[note: I will keep editing on this page until the day is done. Then the dawn of a new day begins tomorrow and I will sound off once again! Enjoy the read for the next couple of weeks.]


UPDATE:
12:00pm
Done having lunch.
Now need to write french summary.
Finish memorizing summary + vocab.
1 more hour and I will have quiet in my apartment.
Must-take-advantage-of-this.
Until sister returns.

UPDATE:
2:50pm
Practiced guitar for an hour.
Internet stopped working for 2 hours.
Just got it fixed, thanks Bell.
I've read nothing yet.
But I feel good about having played guitar.
Now I'm off to attempt to read for a 3rd time today.
Oh and I ate 4 rice krispies squares. Yummy!

UPDATE:
7:53pm
Just woke up.
Fell asleep reading about restructuring and management.
Had a really fucked up weird dream.

At some point, i dreamt i was in theory class watching some group's presentation and i was the only one there - along with the teacher and 4 other members in the class. Everyone had left.
Fast forward: some psychiatrist lady with a mental illness tried to kill me after she consoled some kid who was almost killed by another woman with a mental illness.
Skip forward: i was in this boarding house where i was hanging out wit these bums and we were watching the new justin timberlake video/song (i don't even know if he has one out cause i dont listen to pop anymore!). and then chris (from nursing) was there as a corrupt cop who i tried to get help from...cause that lady was still trying to kill me. at that point i only had this giant baseball bat with me, i lost my backpack and purse after i ran away and escaped from that crazy hag!!!!!!!!
My heart was palpitating when I woke up.
Took half an hour for it to calm down a bit.
Had to resort to breathing exercises.
1 hour later (8:51pm) I need to have dinner.
Get crackin on reading again.
I don't even want to fall asleep.
That lady may get me.
So much for my love for mental health.

UPDATE:
10:17pm
Done having dinner.
Posted another blog on Spymac
Sister went to bed.
Means that I will have quiet for the rest of the evening.
Until the early morning - maybe 2-3am.
For the 6th and 7th times, I will try to study.
I can't express how boring Leadership really is.
It really is!

UPDATE:
2 hours later AM
I spent the last 2 hours blogging.
So for the 8th time, I will try to study.
What the hell is wrong with me?
Where is my sense of urgency?
Why can't I just read and stay put studying?
Who can give me advice about this?
When will my procrastination end?
I need help.
Badly.





23 Comments:

At 11:18:00 AM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

good plan... i shall do that too...

 
At 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Emz said...

excellent. we'll exchange COMMENTS along the way :P

I look forward to reading your blogs in the next FINAL weeks of school! WOOHOOOOO!

 
At 11:25:00 AM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

hehe... sounds like a plan! for the time being, I am only checking this blog of yours! (cause of my easy access button from my page)

 
At 11:34:00 AM, Blogger Emz said...

No problemo. Check back later this afternoon for an update! Haha I will do the same for yours. We will both have a busy day!

 
At 11:36:00 AM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

yes, i am about to turn off my computer... just made myself another fruit smoothie :) super yummy and only 125 calories!

 
At 12:04:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

Yay for smoothies! I wish I had fruits to make myself a smoothie...with ice cream!

I can't wait for school to end so I can make myself waffles every morning for breakfast AND Magic Bullet food! hahah!

 
At 1:04:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

I have requested a magic bullet for my birthday :)

I told my mum that she better search EVERYWHERE for it.. haha

I have also requested patio furniture for my balcony so I can sit out there all summer :)

I am on my break now... shortening it down though... i only get to 110 instead of 115...

 
At 2:48:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

At least you have been faithful to your schedule. I have not. I gotta hand it to you...you resist temptation better than i do!

dude, that's awesome that you'll have the magic bullet! if she can't find one at canadian tire...then she should find a friend who also wants one (i think Lisa did too) and order the one on tv...it's 2 magic bullets for $100+ taxes!

that's a pretty good deal.

man...you should buy the ikea leftovers from 2005!!!

 
At 2:49:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

haha, i told my dad to go to walmart and find me something!

I'm sure I will be able to find one... Walmart had them for a bit, and so did the 'Showcase' store (the as seen on tv stuff).

 
At 2:52:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

yeah but showcase is a damn ripoff! so now i have your page open on one browser and my page open on another! hahaha! i plan on refreshing both of them whenever i break, which is often.

i need a haircut dude...i need to make an appointment at vidal sassoon before the end of the month...maybe last week of april...the monday or tuesday or thursday or friday....i think i want another creative cut

 
At 4:08:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

yes, i need a haircut too... i'm a little weary of that though... I mean, your hair has always been nice, but still... I dont like surprises when it comes to my hair!

 
At 4:12:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

Oh, and you have successfully made me crave rice krispies!

 
At 4:15:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

hahaha! go rice krispies! yeah i know you don't like surprises...so go to your mansfield hair cutter lady.

also, so i managed to coax bell into sending me a new modem. i'm supposed to get this this friday.

by the way, leadership is SO boring. i am not even bothering with the textbooks right now...so i will be screwed!

 
At 4:37:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

nah, i'm not reading the text either...w aste of time!

 
At 4:44:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

feels like 112, and ethic all over again

 
At 5:04:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

yup... waste of freaking time!!!!!!

 
At 5:20:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

i need to finish reading all the weeks' slides today. so i can add on from the textbook the info i feel is important...over the next day or so.

i still have to study for french! i want that A dammit

 
At 7:32:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

i cant focus... studying blows!

it blows like a hooker on church street!

 
At 7:58:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

haha. that's horrible!

 
At 8:48:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

but sooo true!

 
At 9:20:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

can you believe i had that dream?????

 
At 10:10:00 PM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

no, that is messed...

 
At 10:51:00 PM, Blogger Emz said...

Yes it was. I just realized how much we've blogged and commented all day long! And amongst OURSELVES! Plus the texts! I'm surprised I haven't sent you an email yet! Haha! i think i will right now :) just for the simple fact of completing the technology cycle before the day ends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home