Saturday, April 22, 2006

Day 7: Game 1 of HABS vs 'Canes...I mean 2 days before Theory exam

Okay so obviously I have more important things on my mind than my 8am Theory exam on Monday. I don't know how I'm going to pull this out: cramming all these theory readings by Monday morning AND watch tonight's playoff game!

So far, I've wasted 4-5 hours of my morning Spymac'ing and I continue to do so until someone kicks me in the arse. If I could, I would because I deserve it. I need to be pushed in order to study and I don't see to have any motivation.

Alright, alright, it's time. I've got to finish pregnancy today by 3-4pm. Start studying the major theories by gametime. The rest? I'll cram that tomorrow after mass. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this. I can do this.

1 Comments:

At 6:26:00 AM, Blogger ΞЯІПП мІснЄΓΓЭ said...

HABS SUCK!

Habs are Hags...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home